What Information We Collect
- We may collect your name, email, country and website address when you visit or fill up a form.
- We will never ask for sensitive details like credit/debit card numbers, expiry date, etc.
- We display the information you post as comments on the website and store it within the database.
- We may collect information about the browser, mobile and operating system you are using, the site you came from, pages accessed, duration of time spent and pages visited after you leave the website.
How We Collect Information
- Directly from you – when you fill up forms or post comments.
- Passively – by using tools like Google Analytics, Jetpack, browser cookies, etc. about your usage of our website.
- From third parties – when you use an integrated social media feature here where the site will give us certain information about you.
How We Use This Information
- To contact you – at your given email addresses or phone numbers for promotional or business purposes.
- To improve our services – by customizing the website for you. For example, displaying content based on your preferences.
- To look at site trends – and customer interests by combining the information we get from you with third parties.
- For marketing purposes – We might send you emails about new posts and updates.
How We Share This Information
- With our partners – like guest authors or certain collaborations where they might want to know about customer trends, etc.
- To comply with the law – whenever the situation demands.
- To a successor – to all or part of the business who might want the customer list and trends.
- For reasons not described here – we will ask/tell you before we do it.
Third Party Sites
This policy was written on July 29, 2018 and may be updated as per need.
- For any queries, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or head to the Contact page for more contact details.